CUCHY 3RD ANNIVERSARY DRAW - TRIP TO GREECE
1.- ORGANIZING ENTITY
The Company CUCHY&CHARLY SL. (hereinafter, the "Company"), with address at Calle Guisando 54, 2B. 28035 Madrid , with B01738913 , announces, with the aim of giving its customers of https://cuchy.es/, the promotion "Cuchy Anniversary Giveaway" (hereinafter, the "Promotion").
2.- START DATE AND END DATE
The participation period will begin on June 16, 2023 and will close on June 30, 2023. Participations made after the indicated period will not be taken into account.
3.- PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS AND PROMOTION MECHANICS
Participation in this Promotion implies unconditional acceptance and respect for the provisions of these Legal Bases. The participation requirements will be the following:
- People over the age of 18 may participate.
- Participants must have made at least one purchase on the website https://cuchy.es/ during the draw period mentioned above.
- The purchase made by users must be equal to or greater than €100
- In order to participate, you must follow CUCHY's Instagram account ( @cuchy_es ) and mention in the post where the draw is announced another Instagram account with which you would accompany the trip
- Participants may only participate with a single valid email account; If it is detected that a reader participates with several email accounts, they will be disqualified.
After the draw is over, a single winner will be chosen at random. The winner will be able to choose the companion they want over 18 years of age.
4.- RESOLUTION OF THE PROMOTION AND AWARDS
Once the draw participation period has ended, among all the Participants, the Company will randomly and independently choose a single winner who will receive the following 2 prizes:
- 2 hotel nights for two people: The conditions of this prize will be the following:
- The company will be in charge of reserving the hotel nights, and reserves the right to do so on the dates it considers and with the hotel company it considers.
- The reservation will be for a double room and will be reserved jointly for the winner and his companion and simultaneously. It is not possible to divide the dates of the stay.
- The company will not be responsible for any additional expenses that do not correspond to the cost of the room reservation.
- The company will reserve the hotel nights in a room for two people with the information provided by the winner. In the event that there is an error in the data provided by the winner, the company will not be responsible for any extra expenses that may arise from the correction of this data.
- In no case may hotel nights be returned or exchanged for money.
- If the winner made any rectification in his reservation. The company will not be responsible for any cost derived from this.
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel, or any other transfer is included.
- 2 round-trip plane tickets for the route Madrid - Greece - Madrid : The company will be in charge of reserving a Madrid-Greece outward flight for two people, and a Greece-Madrid return flight for two people. The conditions of the prize will be the following:
- The company will be in charge of reserving both flights, and reserves the right to do so on the dates it considers and with the airline it considers.
- The tickets will be reserved jointly for both passengers and simultaneously. It is not possible to divide the dates of the flights.
- The company will not be responsible for fees, taxes and/or additional baggage.
- The company will book the flights for two people with the information provided by the winner. In the event that there is an error in the data provided by the winner, the company will not be responsible for any extra expenses that may arise from the correction of this data.
- The seats that are chosen are subject to the availability of the airline at the time of reservation.
The selection of the winner will be made randomly through a third-party application that will select a random order from the total orders placed at https://cuchy.es/ on the draw duration dates.
The Company will contact the winner at the e-mail or telephone number provided by the winner when placing their order. The purpose of this communication with the winner is to formally notify the winner of his prize and agree on the procedure for its delivery.
In this sense, the Company reserves the right to request the winner to provide personal data that is reasonably necessary for the satisfaction of the prize.
The winner's refusal to provide said personal data, if this objectively makes it impossible to effectively deliver the prize, will imply the winner's loss of the right to the prize. Likewise, the winner who does not meet the requirements stipulated in these Legal Bases will not be entitled to receive the prize.
A period of three (3) calendar days is established from the selection of the winner for the latter to respond to the Company's communications. The absence of a response by the winner to the company's notifications will imply the loss of the right to the prize by the winner.
In the draw, 3 substitutes will be selected who will acquire the status of winner in case of disqualification of a winner for any of the reasons listed above. Substitutes will be selected by lottery and will have an established order of priority to fill the winner's vacancy when it becomes available. The draw could result without a winner in the event that, following the procedure described, the main winner or substitutes do not meet the aforementioned requirements.
If it is evident that any of the Participants does not meet the requirements set forth in the Bases, or the data provided to participate is not valid, their participation will be considered void and they will be automatically excluded from the Promotion.
In turn, any attempt to hinder the proper development of the Promotion, either by human intervention or by means of an automaton, will lead to the immediate disqualification of the participant, annulling their candidacy.
The following people may not participate in the Promotion:
- Self-employed or self-employed workers by CUCHY&CHARLY SL
- Any other natural person who has directly or indirectly participated in the organization of this Promotion or has been directly or indirectly involved in its preparation or development (agency, suppliers, etc.).
The prize awarded will not be transferable or subject to changes, alterations or compensation at the request of the Participants, and cannot be exchanged for any other product. The Company reserves the right, if there is just cause and prior legal communication, to make any change, suspend or extend this Promotion.
Likewise, it reserves the right to modify or expand these promotional bases, to the extent that it does not harm or impair the rights of the Participants in the Promotion, without this giving rise to any claim whatsoever by the Participants in the Promotion. . Any tax or tax charge that acceptance of the prize may entail, as well as any other expense derived from the promotion that is not expressly assumed by the organizers in these Legal Bases, will be borne by the winner.
A period of 15 calendar days is established from the date of awarding the prize, to make any reasoned claim.
6.- EXEMPTION OF LIABILITY
By way of example, but not limitation, the Company will not be responsible for possible losses, thefts, delays or any other circumstance attributable to third parties that may affect the development of this Promotion, nor for the use made by the Participant regarding the prize. you get from this Promotion. No responsibility will be assumed, in cases of force majeure or fortuitous event, that could prevent the promotion from being carried out or the total or partial enjoyment of the prize.
7.- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION EDICIONES REUNIDAS, SAU
As "responsible for the treatment" it will process the personal data of the Participants in the Promotion (full name, contact information, personal characteristics and economic-financial data, in case of winning) with the following purposes:
- Manage participation in the Promotion.
- Verify compliance with the requirements for participation and avoid fraudulent participations and/or contrary to these legal bases.
- In case of being a winner, manage and facilitate the delivery of the prizes.
- Compliance with legal and/or tax obligations that may correspond to the entity organizing the Promotion.
- Communication and dissemination of activities related to the Promotion.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the execution of the legal relationship acquired by accepting the legal bases, as well as, where appropriate, compliance with the legal obligations that are applicable to the organizing entities.
In the case of purposes related to the remittance of commercial communications from the Company or other entities, the basis will be the consent granted by the Participant by marking the corresponding box(es) in the Promotion registration form.
The enjoyment of any of the prizes provided for in the Promotion requires the communication of your personal data (in the event of being a winner) to the establishment or organizer of the activity or experience. In the event of such a situation, the identity of the recipient of the personal data and the conditions of their data processing at the time the communication occurs will be indicated.
The Participant can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of treatment and portability, by writing, accompanied by a copy of the DNI, which can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es). The Participant can obtain additional information on the Company's data processing conditions by sending an email to the address: email@example.com
8.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These legal bases will be governed in accordance with Spanish law. The Courts and Tribunals of Madrid will be competent to resolve any claim or controversy that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation or compliance with these Bases.